• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£75 reward letter from Indeed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

received a letter from indeed asking LTD company director to post job on their portal and get a reward of £75. Have they done this in past too or its a new pandemic time strategy.

Does it need to be a really job?
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
      Does it need to be a really job?
      Can you send me two references first and then I'll answer the question.

Comment

they are probably jealous they are not getting enough of the fake job ads action the other sites are getting ... trying to lure the creative recruiters in

Or the gov needs a new stat of how well the economy is recovery and just how many jobs have gone live

Either way it is just depressing fools still believing there is anything behind them.

Comment

The catch is you pay them for any clicks on your ad. If your job is a "fake" there could be an awful lot of clicks.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
          X