• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ever heard of SourceLast inviting for interviews via LinkedIn?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever heard of SourceLast inviting for interviews via LinkedIn?

I have received a few liners INmail in LinkedIn asking if I would be ok to take an interview this week, from someone called SourceLast.

No other information as to what this interview is about, with who, etc.
    Also, I have not applied for any job or contract via LinkedIn.

Has anyone had this before? Any info/experience appreciated, before I say, yes, I am interested.

I'd be wary of any outfit offering an interview for a role I hadn't applied for and had no information on.

But, if I were out of work and bored enough, I'd be tempted for a laugh.

Comment

WLMS

Ask then for two references first.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        WLMS

Ask then for two references first.
        Ha! Great idea!

Comment

Yeah I’ve had a couple of these. I replied asking if it was contract or perm and what location.

They replied oh you need to register on the website to find out.

Basically it’s just a line to get you to register on a job website.

Comment

Looks pants - their website has practically zero information about them or what their hiring proposition is other than meaningless generic guff like "Hiring is creating new relationships. Building meaningful, collaborative, and beautiful relationships is easy."

Comment

The people listed as being employees don't have qualifications to match their job titles. Most of their email addresses are invalid. It looks like a few people who were tricked into putting in their CV are being used as the face of a scam company.

Comment

Working...
              X