• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone in a good mood nowadays?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in a good mood nowadays?

My lucrative offer withdrawn last minute , current contract not extended, pandemic accelerating, no brexit deal with europe as promised.
    Living in 9m people city and yet receive 1 call a week from pimps whilst looking, down from 10-15 a day in 2019.

Not sure if it's worth the money to pay for the flat, and just go somewhere cheaper and wait it out for 6 months at least.

Tell me how successful you are in this environment and lift my mood
    Last edited by GitMaster69; 24 September 2020, 16:53.

I got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by GitMaster69 View Post
      My lucrative offer withdrawn last minute , current contract not extended, pandemic accelerating, no brexit deal with europe as promised.
      Living in 9m people city and yet receive 1 call a week from pimps whilst looking, down from 10-15 a day in 2019.

Not sure if it's worth the money to pay for the flat, and just go somewhere cheaper and wait it out for 6 months at least.

Tell me how successful you are in this environment and lift my mood
      Get a BBL and live in the sun for a year

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        Get a BBL and live in the sun for a year

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
        what's a BBL ?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          what's a BBL ?
          bounce back loan

Comment

I don't live in the UK. I'm quite happy.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I don't live in the UK. I'm quite happy.
              eh that's what my friends did and I feel like a sucker to stay here.

Comment

I'm alright, ta. Mustn't grumble.

Comment

Doing good, I guess. Probably just lucky that most of my clients are governments, or partly funded by governments, and that work hasn't been impacted, except in terms of delays on individual projects. Niche work, though, so not really competing in a large pool anyway.

Comment

I'm in a great mood.
                    and i DO live in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                    X