• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Webinar - LinkedIn Mastery: a live critique of several Contractor LI profiles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Webinar - LinkedIn Mastery: a live critique of several Contractor LI profiles

Want to see real-life feedback of several Contractor LinkedIn profiles? We'll show you the good, the bad and the ugly!

Join us for an engaging 60 min workshop where we will critique a number of Contractor LinkedIn profiles and have one of our Personal Branding experts on hand to run an interactive 'Ask the Expert' session.

This workshop is aimed at Contractors and previous live career workshops have been described as “outstanding” and “truly inspirational”.

In this fast-paced and engaging session, we will cover a range of tactics to help you create a LinkedIn profile that will impress clients and actively promote your contractor business.

Want your LinkedIn profile reviewed during the session? Please email it to [email protected].

Thursday, Oct 22, 2020 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST

More details and register here:
    https://register.gotowebinar.com/reg...10556758134287
    Last edited by administrator; 14 October 2020, 13:07.

I always worry they're going to feature my LI profile but I'm pretty sure there's worse than mine out there.

Comment

Sounds good. Can we start here please:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobshawa...alSubdomain=in

Comment

Will there be a replay if you can’t attend at the time

Will LinkedIn profiles be anonmymised first

Comment

Working...
        X