• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interview apparel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    Alternatively, the interviewer wanted to prove to other people that they weren't joking when he told them someone actually turned up for a Zoom interview with a man bun
    Possible. I'll blame the man bun if I don't get the job

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
      A tie conveys the message "I care a lot about things that don't matter, and probably not enough about things that do"

True confidence is shown by wearing - and doing - what you want.
      Really? Looking presentable and speaking well go a long way. Having pride in your appearance shows more confidence than looking like a depressed out of work kid.

Comment

Just make sure you are not nude. That's all.

So, what was the question again? Is it from a newbie contractor?

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
          Just make sure you are not nude. That's all.

So, what was the question again? Is it from a newbie contractor?
          Apparently one of the Universities that went to on-line lectures earlier in the year had to e-mail students reminding them they had to put close on when joining lectures.

Comment

Got an NCIA video interview later today. Will get the same as any other interview, quick brush of the hair and a (fairly) crease free polo shirt.

Under the desk....pair of shorts and bare feet

Comment

I like to be naked from the waist down so I can play with my bits during the interview.....
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X