• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proving you lived at an address from 5 years ago?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    No he's not.
    Like definitely not or he's not until he gets banned because he was.?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Like definitely not or he's not until he gets banned because he was.?

He's definitely not a late 50s balding failed IT contractor.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        He's definitely not a late 50s balding failed IT contractor.
        That's a bit harsh calling northernlad out like that.
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
          That's a bit harsh calling northernlad out like that.
          Unless every word is factually correct of course.....
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barely_pointless View Post
            Just did 5 years history back in July for a gig i'm currently in, it's normal in regulated financial industries.

Had 5 years on a SC clearance complete with history in 2 different countries for a well known Gov Dept in 2016.

But wait there's more (shows you a set of steak knives) , in 99 in the city, pre dot.boom a 10 year , yes , you read that right a 10 year check on me old good self for a gig at an IB at the place in broad gate circle where they banned the ice rink because everyone was getting pissed on gluvine at lunchtime and coming back pissed with broken bits .........

It's only going to get worse, so ahem, keep records......... its useful.
            I so remember the ice-rink and the inebriated office workers (me included) - happy days!

Comment

Originally posted by oilboil View Post
              I so remember the ice-rink and the inebriated office workers (me included) - happy days!
              The Japanese restaurant always ****ed me up with the Sake. Then off to the rink. Good days.

Comment

Working...
              X