• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fixed Price Contract (FPC) offer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    No, the bank will be responsible for making the determination post April.
    I checked my calendar, and its definitely not post April 2021 today.

Comment

I'm currently on a fixed price contract; no day rates involved just payment on delivery of milestones.

I worked out the amount for each milestone by working out (guessing!) how many days would be required for delivery x what sort of day rate the role would get. The tender document was helpful as it also contained rough estimates of each milestones start and delivery date.

System is working reasonably ok, but I have had to remind the chap I'm delivering too on a couple of occasions that 'I'm afraid I don't have a milestone for that....'; he's been ok and generally stopped asking for 'extras'.

This system gives a lot more freedom on working practices, as long as I'm available for required calls then how and when I deliver is up to me.

Comment

So it still works via your own LTD company? and everything else for your LTD company remain the same ? (Corp tax, VAT, salary, dividends etc?)

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
          I checked my calendar, and its definitely not post April 2021 today.
          You must be the only person here who needed to check their calendar to work that one out.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            You must be the only person here who needed to check their calendar to work that one out.
            I've checked my calendar, and you are indeed correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Geekman View Post
              So it still works via your own LTD company? and everything else for your LTD company remain the same ? (Corp tax, VAT, salary, dividends etc?)
              Take that option then

Your end client has made a determination you are outside IR35?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
              X