• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sopra Steria

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
    I think it's a case that someone at SS knows this agent, & has asked for them to find someone who can provide 'x'.
    If it happens then I'll be pleased, obviously, but it's still early doors as I've not yet spoken/interviewed with the hirer at SS...they're apparently reviewing my details currently.

Re; your position seems something like one of those Managed Services set-ups...LAI by any chance with milestone deliverables?
    Not LAI, there are bucket loads of them to chose from but yes exactly that setup.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
      Been approached about an outside determined role with the above - poss. 18 months duration - gov dept. related - fully remote (not a tech role though). Early stage of discussion but thought I'd put feelers out on here. Any recent insights on working with them? Good/bad/indifferent?
      I've searched & last post I could see was 2019 but not based around experiences working with them; previous post to that was 2016...
      Did a 15 month stint with them. Was a Banking, not Gov. client. Went fine. No issues.
      nomadd liked this post

Comment

Did a gig on their client site for a few years with sopra steria.

Bog standard outsourcer. Nothing special. Plenty of offshore staff...
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X