• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how covid/ir35 crisis impacted you financially as a contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GitMaster69 View Post
    75% people of the sample has had their rate decreased significantly is the take
    I didn't fill in the poll because my rate has stayed the same, how many other people didn't fill it in or just picked a random option because they didn't have an option available to them.

Polls need to cover 100% of possible answers and they need to not overlap. This poll has no overlap but is missing a large range of options it covers the following:

rate_change > 0% or rate_change = -10% or rate_change = -20% or rate_change <= -30%

It's missing:

rate_change <= 0% and rate_change > -10% or rate_change < -10% and rate_change > -20% or rate_change < -20% and rate_change > -30%

You can't take anything away from this poll because it's incomplete and you have no idea how many people fell into the missing ranges.

Comment

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
      I didn't fill in the poll because my rate has stayed the same, how many other people didn't fill it in or just picked a random option because they didn't have an option available to them.

Polls need to cover 100% of possible answers and they need to not overlap. This poll has no overlap but is missing a large range of options it covers the following:

rate_change > 0% or rate_change = -10% or rate_change = -20% or rate_change <= -30%

It's missing:

rate_change <= 0% and rate_change > -10% or rate_change < -10% and rate_change > -20% or rate_change < -20% and rate_change > -30%

You can't take anything away from this poll because it's incomplete and you have no idea how many people fell into the missing ranges.
      yeah posted another. Mods please close

Comment

Originally posted by GitMaster69 View Post
        yeah posted another. Mods please close
        Asking mods to do you bidding is a bannable offence.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X