• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

how covid/ir35 crisis impacted you financially as a contractor V2.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GitMaster69 View Post
    Do you think, given current climate, rates will come back where they were in 2021?
    Yeah but they'll all be inside.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      What were the rates in 2021, oh seer from the future?
      I'm asking, if someone that experienced 2008 crisis, could tell us how market recovered in 2010... Was it gradual over the years or.. ?

Comment

I'm asking, if someone that experienced 2008 crisis, could tell us how market recovered in 2010... Was it gradual over the years or.. ?
        seeing as productivity in the UK has been at record lows since then, the contractor market must have been buoyant all along
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Comment

Can't answer your poll as there is no option for a 0.5% increase.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
              Can't answer your poll as there is no option for a 0.5% increase.

Given 60% people have not had taken a hit I feel like a sucker now accepting lower rate.

Comment

Given 60% people have not had taken a hit I feel like a sucker now accepting lower rate.
                Probably still in same contract.

Comment

How the heck does this:
                  Do you think, given current climate, rates will come back where they were in 2021?
                  Mean this?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    How the heck does this:

Mean this?

There is no meaning to this cluster f**kery..... Can't even define which income properly.

Sockietastic.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      There is no meaning to this cluster f**kery..... Can't even define which income properly.

Sockietastic.
                      you wouldn't be satisfied with any answer I'd give, so I find ignoring you much easier. When is the last time you posted something interesting or engaging?

Comment

Working...
                      X