• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Düsseldorf permie job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedKite View Post
    Vielen Dank für ihre hilfreiche Kommentar zum Thema, meine Besprechung war komplett in Deutsch und ich habe auch einen Lebenslauf im Deutschen Format, hab schon oft in Deutschland und Österreich gearbeitet

Ich wollte seriöse Antworten aber "There's always one ......"

mfg
    Eine kleine Erinnerung: Die Sprache dieses Forums ist Englisch.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Eine kleine Erinnerung: Die Sprache dieses Forums ist Englisch.
      Lucky I speak both then so I can understand all the witty comments in here :-) anyway back to the main point, is there actually anyone in here that is currently in Germany and maybe the NRW region that can offer any advice? always good to hear from people on the ground rather than wade through pages and pages of official websites.

Comment

Originally posted by RedKite View Post
        Lucky I speak both then so I can understand all the witty comments in here :-) anyway back to the main point, is there actually anyone in here that is currently in Germany and maybe the NRW region that can offer any advice? always good to hear from people on the ground rather than wade through pages and pages of official websites.
        BAMF - Bundesamt fur Migration und Fluchtlinge - Die Blaue Karte EU

I would simply ring the number or send an e-mail and ask.

Basically if you have a contract or a firm offer then you can travel to Düsseldorf before you start to apply for one.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          BAMF - Bundesamt fur Migration und Fluchtlinge - Die Blaue Karte EU

I would simply ring the number or send an e-mail and ask.

Basically if you have a contract or a firm offer then you can travel to Düsseldorf before you start to apply for one.
          Two things:

- Germany will be closing it's borders within the next couple of days to British people for an unspecified length of time and if you can get in, then there is the quarantine
          - The Blue Card is not all it is cracked up to be:

The EU Blue Card is a temporary residence permit that is issued for a period of four years as a matter of principle. If the duration of the employment contract is shorter than four years, the EU Blue Card is issued for the duration of the employment contract, plus three months. It can be extended if the requirements are met. A permit from the competent immigration authority is required for any change of job within the first two years of employment. The conditions for granting the Blue Card will then be re-examined.
          You still have to get through the German stuff as well. Even though there may well be a job offer, it has to have been advertised within the EU and no-one found who can do it, then there is the Betriebsrat...

Still, 'längste Theke der Welt '
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X