• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Your longest round of golf ever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your longest round of golf ever

Have anyone played a round of golf that lasted over 5 hours? (18 holes)

Wot's this doing in the Business section 73434? (nobody will bother with it, you mark my words... )

Comment

Very true Jack... I haven't bothered with it...

Comment

re: Your longest round of golf ever

no. Have you a business proposal that may help me achieve this?

The longest I've lasted is 45 mins. Although this was in Great Yarmouth, playing the 'crazy' variety.... (never played real thing)..

Comment

Re: re: Your longest round of golf ever

yep, I made a slip of forum there.....I will re-post it!

Comment

Golf is worse than drugs.

Its overrated, people who use, think it does them good (in business), it's expensive (all thos Pringle sweaters each year) and it fcuks up lives. Even 73434 can't post to correct forum.

Comment

"Have anyone played a round of golf that lasted over 5 hours? (18 holes)"

yes often when following a competition.

Golf is a great game and one of the few sports I know where people of different abilities can compete head on beacuse of the handicapping system.

Golf is best in Scotland because of the number of courses and the cost is much lower. Britains only free course is 200m from my flat!

Comment

Notify, I did in fact re-post it, a double entry posting, to the general section in back in the year 1941.

The best golfers are those who approach the tee, rattle off a few lines about how the hole should be played and how they should play their stroke, and then hook,slice or shank the shot 20 yrds into the rough.

That's what golf is all about.

Comment

Working...
                X