• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Resources

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Resources

We are about to launch a redeveloped website which we plan to launch just before November. We will have a contractor resources section for contractors. If you feel your company offer a valuable service to contractors and would like a link please contact me at [email protected]

An Alternative way for contractors to work www.prosperity4.com

The new site is now live. We currently have 45 contractor service companies already signup. Are there any other companies would like to be included in this section.

Comment

I created a free invoice creator at n-wise.com/invoice/ which should be useful.

Also I started a deal on RaQ550s at www.dedicated2u.co.uk (link only just registered so maybe you will have to use n-wise.com/dedicated.php for a day or so)... but maybe thats not so much of a contractor resource

Comment

I'm sure you've compared your dedicated hosting prices with www.uk2.net? 1000 gb data transfer allowance as well.

Comment

UK2 prices are for the RaQ4 ... They aren't going to be doing the 550....

Also you don't get to keep the server with UK2.

As for bandwidth, thats the best I can get....1000mb is per year btw.
          If you ask nicely I may be able to up it a bit for nout....
          My supplier can offer Reliability and service, which UK2 aren't well known for!

What are support costs on UK2? ... do they offer backup and monitoring services?!

Comment

Working...
          X