• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Analysts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Analysts

I am involved in a venture which will require Business Analysis skills in Insurance. Mainly Life Assurance, Savings and Motor Insurance. This is start-up company in Moscow.

Any one interested?

business analysts

I'm interested-how do i contact you?

Comment

Re: business analysts

Lambini,

[email protected]

Are you based in Edin or Glas.

Comment

We've developed a calculation engine that enables actuaries to implement products for Quotes, Illustrations and Projections.

Comment

Spod,

I take it it is PC based? GUI's are not included?

What did you use? VB?You're a Java guy are not you? Which Version of Windows?

Is it for unit linked products?
          Tell me a bit more about it.

Thanks

Comment

Info

McBain check your e-mail.

Spod is your work for a glasgow based company? I think i might have worked there.....

Comment

Re: Info

Windows NT, C++, GUI Based calculation generator and test tool, stand aalone calculation engine accessed by XML messages, so can be called by almost anything. Current client uses the engine to perform Batch jobs instead of the mainframe!

Comment

Working...
              X