• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Directory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Directory

This is what MF says about the Directory.
    "Managed to have a look at the database.
    Correct - it is exactly the information that an agency would use to contact prospective clients.

I can now add the contents to my database.

No-agency. The answer is yes I think this was a good buy - and in the right hands (mine) will prove very useful.
    If you're a lazy git who likes an agency to do all the work dont buy a copy - if you fancy a bit of a head start I would say send £50 to No dash."

So are you still selling the database, I thought you closed it off a couple of weeks ago ??

Comment

Site closing

The site is closing as of 31st August.
      Roll up Roll up don't miss the boat.

Comment

Advertising

Oh god - Ive become one of those quoted people

"They were so friendly and helpful - I just couldnt help but smile" - MF from CUK

Comment

You could buy the company

You to could be like Victor Kiam

Comment

Re: You could buy the company

Out of curiosity, what are you selling it for?

Comment

Price

Email me at [email protected] and I will let you know what you get. Then you can make me an offer if you like

Comment

Re: Price

Contrary to popular belief, Victor Kiam didn't buy the company, his wife bought it for him!

Another useless fact, anybody know any more?

Comment

re: Price

Victor Kiam's wife did NOT buy the company for him. Your post may be useless, but it's not a "fact".

Comment

Re: re: Price

Victor Kiam bought the electric shaver company in a leveraged buyout.
                    With his wife's money - now f uck off and come back when you know a 'bit'!

Comment

Working...
                    X