• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pathway IT Resourcing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pathway IT Resourcing

Just finished a three month contract with BMW through these guys and have had nothing but problems. From the outset they would not agree to BMW's terms and conditions and this took ages to sort out. From then on they have not paid me regularly, have lost my timesheets and have lost my invoices (even though they have access to Giant Group's portal!).

I threathened them with quiting the contract and their reply (from one of their regional mangers was "if you do then we'll sue!")

My advise is don't use this company for any contracting work - it's nothing but hassle all the way.

Anybody else have any similar problems?

if they have failed to pay you according to contract terms and you have documentary proof then they have broken the contract. They can sue but as they broke it then they won't have much luck.

But of course get legal advice first. If you are part of the PCG they have a free legal advice line as do I believe the FSB( a member may be able to help on this?).

Be careful naming and shaming if you don't have proof that stands up in court. CUK /ezboard may have to edit your post to protect themselves as they are 'publishing' this accusation by virtue of the fact its on their bulletin board.

its better to obscure a name so we all know who you mean such as 'chamberpot international' or 'pathwee IT resourcing'.

IANAL etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Vetran
      if they have failed to pay you according to contract terms and you have documentary proof then they have broken the contract. They can sue but as they broke it then they won't have much luck.

But of course get legal advice first. If you are part of the PCG they have a free legal advice line as do I believe the FSB( a member may be able to help on this?).

Be careful naming and shaming if you don't have proof that stands up in court. CUK /ezboard may have to edit your post to protect themselves as they are 'publishing' this accusation by virtue of the fact its on their bulletin board.

its better to obscure a name so we all know who you mean such as 'chamberpot international' or 'pathwee IT resourcing'.

IANAL etc.
      Partway is quite fitting...

Comment

I have sent them a letter to have my details from their database.

I have found them too aggressive in their approach, and they constantly spam me with pointless emails.

****ers also messsed up a good opportunity at a great compamny for me.

Comment

Part of the SucksThree Jockies club.

jobjock www.dreamturbine.com

Comment

Pathway is my agent currently, they seem to do the Job. The guy i work with is good anyway.
            There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who don’t

Comment

Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

New to this board SPAM?

Comment

Originally posted by Coding4FUN
                  Pathway is my agent currently, they seem to do the Job. The guy i work with is good anyway.
                  How many references did he manage to get out of you?
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

HAHA, probably a few at the time, been with him a while now tho so dont think he would bother asking anymore......
                    There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who don’t

Comment

Working...
                    X