• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anybody heard of...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody heard of...

a recruitment agency called Nash-Williams in Bournemouth. A contractor handed in some paperwork to me today from them and it looked a bit suspect. Multiple companies all registered at the same address. One company pays the contractor for a couple of months, then another, then another. All of them look like MSC's.
    I can't find any info at CoHo not can I find a website. Anyone have any eperiences?

Originally posted by Just1morethen View Post
    a recruitment agency called Nash-Williams in Bournemouth. A contractor handed in some paperwork to me today from them and it looked a bit suspect. Multiple companies all registered at the same address. One company pays the contractor for a couple of months, then another, then another. All of them look like MSC's.
    I can't find any info at CoHo not can I find a website. Anyone have any eperiences?
    Nope, but just on googling them, I've found their address details and one bust web-site...

Sounds a bit odd, probably best for your guy to avoid given the new debt transfer liability, or call them for their company number so you can check out how long they have been trading with Companies House etc etc...

Comment

Working...
    X