• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Offshore Contract Work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offshore Contract Work

Hello there,

I am looking for small, well-defined pieces of work that can be completed in a small amount of time e.g. one to two weeks.

I am a full-time analyst/programmer ( Java / J2EE ), with 4 years of full-time experience. I live in South Africa, and will thus be developing offsite.

What is the recommended procedure for finding such projects ? Anyone know of companies offering such types of work ?

I am available to start working immediately.

You need to contact a lady called Patricia Hewitt, she works with Tony Blair and is Britains Minister for Trade and Industry.

She will give your business all the help it needs to get a sure footing in the UK and win business from UK based clients.

You never know your business may even qualify for some grants from the British Government.

All the best,

Milan.

Comment

Working...
    X