• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help needed please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll find out Monday now.
    Last edited by LadyChatterley; 5 September 2008, 19:22. Reason: ..too many eyes and ears..

Comment

Originally posted by LadyChatterley View Post
      I'll find out Monday now.
      so what happened?
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

wtf?

Sorry but how was that story any different from any other contractor trying to deal with weaselly pimps?

How could the pimp know who it was from that info?

You're being bullied woman - tell the pimp to feck orf....
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Better, give us her name, and we'll call her for you.

As she, the agent, appears to be reading these forums, maybe we could set up a thread to send the sad, lonely, jenny-no-mates our messages of appreciation.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I accepted at £350. I cannot go into details in an open forum. Harsh lesson learnt in the heat of the moment but definately, without a doubt they do read these forums. Today I had the other offer on the plate also but chose the latter (cos they agreed the rate after I stood my ground..thanks cojak and thanks everyone else too for your advice).

Comment

I accepted at £350.
              Well done.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I accepted at £350. I cannot go into details in an open forum. Harsh lesson learnt in the heat of the moment but definately, without a doubt they do read these forums. Today I had the other offer on the plate also but chose the latter (cos they agreed the rate after I stood my ground..thanks cojak and thanks everyone else too for your advice).
                Well done. For a moment, I thought you were going to accept the £400 p/d role.
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Ms Ribble-Cow of Agency Scumbags-R-Us have just told me that the client has withdrawn the offer due to a hiring freeze.

Comment

Ms Ribble-Cow of Agency Scumbags-R-Us have just told me that the client has withdrawn the offer due to a hiring freeze.
                    So now you have lost both contracts? I had a gutt feeling you should have gone for the £400p/d role.
                    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Well, I'm working on it mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X