• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help needed please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on this issue.

In the end, I lost both contracts but the 'hiring freeze' at Company 1 is a load of cack. I've since found out that at least 5 people I know of have secured contracts with the same client but are being taken on through 'a back door procedure' by way of a permie manager who had moved from one company to this company and has been phoning around and building up his own team offering them contracts to come and work for him. All have now secured contracts and have either started/or waiting for the paperwork to come through..and all have had to go through the same agent who fed me a load of crap saying there was a hiring freeze.

Comment

Working...
    X