• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Take home pay percentage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like you've been contacted by Sunday Solutions!
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      If you limit dividends to not cross the higher tax rate, are there any guides on CUK about what to do with the rest?
      three options really:

1) Withdraw the money in a tax year when your earnings are low therefore limiting the higher rate tax exposure;

2) Store it up and take entrepreneur's relief when you close the company down;

3) Stick it into a pension.

Remember the company will stay pay CT at 21% using option 1 or 2

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
        Sounds like you've been contacted by Sunday Solutions!
        Sunday solution Barstewards have got hold of my mobile number somehow and pester me all the time

Comment

That theo has been pestering me. Time to tell him to fe ck off I think.
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            Sunday solution Barstewards have got hold of my mobile number somehow and pester me all the time
            When they contacted me about 7 months ago, they tried to sell me a story that my accountant were trying to get me to use an EBT even though told them I was not. They even found a post on here regarding the accountant which was over 6 months old (at the time). I did a search on here for Sunday Solutions and found more problems with them than the accountant I am with now. I told them to take my details off (or at least put a note on my records not to contact me) otherwise I would be taking them to court. Not heard from them since, apart from the odd spam mail here and there.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
            X