Anyone any idea what this one could be.. Anyone any idea what this one could be.. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Posts 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31

    Contractor Among Contractors

    TheBigYinJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zara_backdog View Post
    It is not EDS anymore ( or has it changed back again?) but Aspire ( Gap Gemini)
    Cap Gemini are are different company and have a big building right next to the one EDS occupy. I think EDS lost some govt work to Cap Gemini or something recently - you may be thinking of that. EDS is still alive and well in the big blue mini-skyscraper building in Telford.

  2. #32

    Super poster

    Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Cap Gemini and Fujitsu run Aspire out of Telford, thats the HMRC account.

  3. #33

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Cap Gemini and Fujitsu run Aspire out of Telford, thats the HMRC account.
    Indeed they do - starting a contract there in a week or so

  4. #34

    Super poster

    zara_backdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Just south of Middle Earth
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Yeap - it was the Inland Revenue I worked for ( Boyd House) wicked underground tunnel to Matterson House over the road...I know that they are recuritng at the moment as I have spoken to someone I know there...can't stand the though of sitting on the M6 at junction 9/10 and the back roads are even worse from where I live.

  5. #35

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Sausage Surprise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Trap 2
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Yeap - it was the Inland Revenue I worked for ( Boyd House) wicked underground tunnel to Matterson House over the road...I know that they are recuritng at the moment as I have spoken to someone I know there...can't stand the though of sitting on the M6 at junction 9/10 and the back roads are even worse from where I live.
    I worked in Matheson/Boyd/Reynolds and St James between 98-01. That tunnel was something else.

  6. #36

    Super poster

    zara_backdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Just south of Middle Earth
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Humm - used to be used byone of our problem mangers to meet his ' special friend' - they got interupted by the guys shipping the mail from one building to the other - security escorted him while he cleared his desk and out of the building. Never found out what he told his wife

  7. #37

    Super poster

    pmeswani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In my homie
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Humm - used to be used byone of our problem mangers to meet his ' special friend' - they got interupted by the guys shipping the mail from one building to the other - security escorted him while he cleared his desk and out of the building. Never found out what he told his wife
    Probably told the wife he had a good day in the office until about the time he was frog marched out of the office.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

  8. #38

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Sausage Surprise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Trap 2
    Posts
    1,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Humm - used to be used byone of our problem mangers to meet his ' special friend' - they got interupted by the guys shipping the mail from one building to the other - security escorted him while he cleared his desk and out of the building. Never found out what he told his wife
    Hmmm...sure my "boss" got done for something similar around 1999. Wonder if it was the same person.

  9. #39

    Super poster

    zara_backdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Just south of Middle Earth
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Yek! Just worked out the year - 1995 - I was working for ICL at the time and managed the ICL helpdesk there.

    I bet there were quite a few people who 'used the tunnel'
    Is it still blue and yellow?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •