• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DCL Search... anyone heard of them?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DCL Search... anyone heard of them?

Just had a cold call from the above agency. They did the usual "we have an opportunity for you... tell us about yourself" scenario.... I managed to delay the conversation with them for now. Has anyone heard of them? Any good?

Regards,

Prashant.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Just had a cold call from the above agency. They did the usual "we have an opportunity for you... tell us about yourself" scenario.... I managed to delay the conversation with them for now. Has anyone heard of them? Any good?

Regards,

Prashant.
    "No, you called me. You tell me what you have to say"

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
      "No, you called me. You tell me what you have to say"
      Well, the "Head Hunter" sent me an email asking me to send him my latest CV. Am in 2 minds on whether I should bother.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Are you the outsourced version of Wilmslow by any chance?

btw not a good idea to put a link to your real name on this website

HTH
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Well, the "Head Hunter" sent me an email asking me to send him my latest CV. Am in 2 minds on whether I should bother.
          See my earlier post...
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I had these guys pull me along on a job offer for nearly 3 weeks (requesting I call them for updates on it??).. as expected after 3 weeks I was told the post on offer was withdrawn due to 'internal consolodation of resources'.
            The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Yeah the old "Headhunter" gag, makes you feel important that a HEADHUNTER would track me down and enquire about my job status.
              For "Headhunter" read agent who has been doing it a while AKA TW@

Comment

Hah,

The guy there must have forgot that he told me the job had been withdrawn, I emailed saying I was following up 'old emails' in my inbox and wondered what the current status was.. this was the reply I got (baring in mind this job has supposedly been in the pipeline maybe over a month now lol):-

Thanks for your e-mail, I have spoken to my client today and he informs me that a review is taking place tomorrow and I should be updated by then. If you could drop me an e-mail next Thursday at 11:00 am I should have an update, if anything comes up before then I will contact you.

Thanks.
                The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Working...
                X