• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Von Essen Consulting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Wow, I'm impressed. You can't get higher than that, folks...

They have now been blessed with Dodgy's "kiss of death"
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Brussels Slumdog View Post
      I am about to talk with Von Essen. Do you have any more information about them? It is hardly possible to find any opinion

Are you looking for a solution in the UK or abroad? I am currently looking for a new payroll solution using non salary splitting i.e. 50% local 50% to an off shore account. Your feedback would be appreciated.

I dont know them well enough I am afraid.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I am about to talk with Von Essen. Do you have any more information about them? It is hardly possible to find any opinion

Are you looking for a solution in the UK or abroad? I am currently looking for a new payroll solution using non salary splitting i.e. 50% local 50% to an off shore account. Your feedback would be appreciated.
        Non UK job for a non UK contractor. An UK agency involved. I do not think I can help in your case.

Possible that VE will be between me and the agency - I'm now checking now Tresag (do you have any opinion?).

Comment

Originally posted by contact View Post
          Non UK job for a non UK contractor. An UK agency involved. I do not think I can help in your case.

Possible that VE will be between me and the agency - I'm now checking now Tresag (do you have any opinion?).
          I am a non UK based contractor as well. UK+Dutch+Swiss based contracts no problem, other countries I am looking in to while sitting on the bench.

Comment

I am a non UK based contractor as well. UK+Dutch+Swiss based contracts no problem, other countries I am looking in to while sitting on the bench.
            I have found the Albany Group, I don't know their position on the market, besides opinions:
            http://forums.contractoruk.com/searc...earchid=745737

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              They have now been blessed with Dodgy's "kiss of death"
              I'm not English native speaker. Is that sarcastic? Their products seems to be quite interesting but still cannot find any references.

Comment

I'm possibly (probably) really, really dim, but having looked at the websites of both Tresag and Von Essen it isn't really clear to me what they actually do? Or is this actually a clever part of the overall plan that they offer, do you need to be "in the know" to use these people? IE, it isn't transparent what they're doing?
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                  I'm possibly (probably) really, really dim, but having looked at the websites of both Tresag and Von Essen it isn't really clear to me what they actually do? Or is this actually a clever part of the overall plan that they offer, do you need to be "in the know" to use these people? IE, it isn't transparent what they're doing?
                  Von Essen - agree, but Tresag when you look at national sites like www.tresag.nl, look more informative.

Comment

Originally posted by contact View Post
                    I'm not English native speaker. Is that sarcastic? Their products seems to be quite interesting but still cannot find any references.

It was not sarcastic at all. Though I do not know him myself one of the directors of Von Essen is an ex It contractor and ex Modus, and he has a good reputation for integrity.
                    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 22 April 2009, 09:46.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      It was not sarcastic at all. Though I do not know him myself one of the directors of Von Essen is an ex It contractor and ex Modus, and he has a good reputation for integrity.
                      Thank you for the information

Comment

Working...
                      X