• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permie role if anyone's interested?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permie role if anyone's interested?

ASP.NET Developer - Leeds/West Yorkshire

You will have a track-record of developing database-driven, object-oriented web applications using ASP.NET and will therefore also be competent using technologies such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML, AJAX and web services.

There is an opportunity for a fast-track to the position of ‘Lead Developer’ if good leadership skills and experience can be demonstrated.

You will be part of a small, highly experienced development team, so will be given the freedom to manage projects through their entire lifecycle, and develop internal and customer-facing applications from the ground up.

Salary: Competitive (25k-30k) + Excellent benefits

PM me if you're interested - doing someone a favour - Don't give me a hard time, Guys.

Originally posted by Tingles View Post

You will have a track-record of developing database-driven, object-oriented web applications using ASP.NET and will therefore also be competent using technologies such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML, AJAX and web services.

There is an opportunity for a fast-track to the position of ‘Lead Developer’ if good leadership skills and experience can be demonstrated.

You will be part of a small, highly experienced development team, so will be given the freedom to manage projects through their entire lifecycle, and develop internal and customer-facing applications from the ground up.

PM me if you're interested - doing someone a favour - Don't give me a hard time, Guys.
    <silence />

<enter tumbleweed />

<exit tumbleweed />

Comment

Originally posted by bandit_legs View Post
      <silence />

<enter tumbleweed />

<exit tumbleweed />
      Possibly the lack of visible responses is in the clue "PM me"

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post

For that skillset, Competitive != 25k.

Or was that per month?

Nomadd
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
          For that skillset, Competitive != 25k.
          Not sure where you're based, but the salary is very much in line with other perm jobs in the region.

Comment

25-30k is normal? That is astounding.

Comment

Hoaxley Associates have a similar C# role going, a cracking opportunity to earn £30-35k in Berkshire.
              One for you M4 corridor boys, if you have MS certification that is. And live with your mum still.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                Not sure where you're based, but the salary is very much in line with other perm jobs in the region.
                25K!!! Are you out of your mind - As a grad from university I was on 38K perm

Shessh - I d rather be on the dole then messing around with ASPfor 25k!

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
                  Where are you based? India?

Comment

This makes me wonder how reliable jobstats is. That suggests a far higher salary for ASP.NET in Leeds.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X