• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No More Agencies IT Position Website

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No-Agency.com

That's because we closed it, no one was willing to pay, so decided you can only flog a dead horse so much. Moved onto other things now.

Comment

No-Agency.com

Its a pity that the no-hoper who started the thread and who has reapperared still doesnt get the message No-Agency.

Right decision maker indeed!!!! Techies with ideas of granduer. I've never met a techie yet who didnt reckon he new everything better than anyone else.

I tried the DB you sent me. 33% out of date, of the remaining 67% the results were poor. I got a return of 15%. The problem with the DB which made it a little unsuable was to do with the skill lists and missed a last updated column. I changed it a bit but at the end of the day was worth £50 just to mess around with it - so cheers.

Comment

communication

""""Only agencies run by contractors are likely to be successful in future!"""

You may all be interested to know that many of the most succesful agencies that have grown up and been sold for small fortunes have been started by contractors!

No agency model is going to work unless people within that agency are prepared to pick up the phone, arrange meetings and get out and "sell".
        When will some of you realise that there is far more to building a succesful business than having a flashy website and a sexy brochure.

Comment

Re: communication

I do, Dodgy, I do...

Comment

Re: communication

pick up the phone, arrange meetings and get out and "sell".

Never a truer word spoken. Some Contractors I've come across have trouble asking for their timesheet to signed, never mind making an appointment to sell themselves.

Comment

Why not use the PCG Portal? It gives B2B access to anyone who has paid to join, either as a contractor or associate.

Comment

Working...
              X