Quote Originally Posted by themeditator View Post
Hello IT Contractors,

I shall be moving to Germany next month and spending 14 months on a contract.

I was reading up and apparently I need to fill out a P85 form and let the NHS know that I shall be moving etc?

Even though I shall still be maintaining a home here in the UK is there any requirement from me to do?

Does anyone have any first hand experience of who can advise how they went about it?

Thanks in Advance

I think Germany has agency rule? I was considering that too? Any advice will be helpful.