• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Possible Contract JDE Enterprise 1 + Qsoftware security administrator

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Contract JDE Enterprise 1 + Qsoftware security administrator

EDIT: No direct reponses so throwing it open to any agents who may be interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a requirement for a contractor for an initial 3 month gig with the possibility of rolling on until Christmas.

I need a security administrator or sysadmin with recent hands on experience of security configuration in JDE Enterprise 1 and Qsoftware to assist in the configuration of security roles and menus as part of a migration project from JDE XE to E1.

Must be able to hit the ground running and pick up security configuration work from business requirements and develop menu structures, role based access and apply segregation of duties controls based on information provided by the BA's.

Job is based in Leicestershire, close to the M1. Rates to £500 per day for the right candidate. Start ASAP.

PM me with rate and availability for more details.

Agents welcome.
    Last edited by DaveB; 8 June 2010, 12:56. Reason: Upped rate and open to agents
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

JDE Contract

Hi DaveB,

Hope all is well. Just seen you add regarding the JDE Contract. I am a JDE Technical Consultant and I am currently available for work. The strange thing is that I am sure that I went for this contract a while back, but I was not taken as I did not have any Q software experience, but I have close friends who work at Q Software, so gaining the knowledge and know how would not be an issue. But as far as I know the contract was taken by someone else. Is this the case or is this position available again? If so I am ready to start ASAP, and I have been doing this security work for years.

Look forward to your reply.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Kamranm View Post
      Hi DaveB,

Hope all is well. Just seen you add regarding the JDE Contract. I am a JDE Technical Consultant and I am currently available for work. The strange thing is that I am sure that I went for this contract a while back, but I was not taken as I did not have any Q software experience, but I have close friends who work at Q Software, so gaining the knowledge and know how would not be an issue. But as far as I know the contract was taken by someone else. Is this the case or is this position available again? If so I am ready to start ASAP, and I have been doing this security work for years.

Look forward to your reply.

Regards
      Hi Kamranm, Qsoftware experience is a must for this, we dont have time to wait for someone to come up to speed on it, we need them to be productive from day 1.

Comment

Bump. Rate bumped up and now open to agents. Knock yourselves out.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Bump. Rate bumped up and now open to agents. Knock yourselves out.
          Hi Dave,

I'm sure I can help you out with this requirement, what is the best way to make contact with you? Given I'm a new member (but long term viewer) of this forum I don't think I have my personal message facility enabled as yet.

Thanks,

Richard.

Comment

Working...
          X