• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iphone apps for job search

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iphone apps for job search

I have tried a few of the iphone apps for jobsearching. However don't find them that useful as may as well browse the actual site with more search criteria and easier to apply for roles with an existing registered profile.

Does anyone use the jobsearch apps alot? Any to recommend?

I don't know, maybe just use RSS feeds, perhaps in something as cute as the Pulse reader?

Comment

Originally posted by xchaotic View Post
      I don't know, maybe just use RSS feeds, perhaps in something as cute as the Pulse reader?
      I was looking at this a while back. For now I've just turned on a number of RSS feeds which I am having sent & stored on Outlook on a server at home.

I then have some additional rules to forward to me by email to my IPHone account during the day.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
      X