• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Idea on HM Spending Challenge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Idea on HM Spending Challenge

Guys & Gals,

My idea to HMG is looking a bit forlorn with only two votes so far.

I'd be grateful if board members could bump it up a bit for me.

It's here:

HM Spending Challenge filing

(or it that doesn't work, manually select "online filing" from the "all tags" page.)

I'm not touting for "high scores", if you really don't like it just give it one star (I don't think you can do zero), but I need the number of votes to be more credible for it to be noticed.

Ta muchly

tim
    Last edited by tim123; 23 August 2010, 21:29.

I nearly voted for your idea. When I realised I'd have to register/login I gave up as it was too much effort.

Comment

Its an OK idea I guess but with people moving about in companies etc who do they send it to? Too much chance to get lost if the registered people don't work there etc or don't update their records. More chance of it being opened by someone else if the registered person isn't at the company.

If companies get fined because they didn't get a reminder due to records being out of date they will be quick to critise the system again.

Do both IMO, after all, it is in our best interests to be reminded.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This is my favourite idea:

Create Spending Challenge Website — HM Spending Challenge

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Its an OK idea I guess but with people moving about in companies etc who do they send it to? Too much chance to get lost if the registered people don't work there etc or don't update their records. More chance of it being opened by someone else if the registered person isn't at the company.

If companies get fined because they didn't get a reminder due to records being out of date they will be quick to critise the system again.

Do both IMO, after all, it is in our best interests to be reminded.
          So score it accordingly.

Like I said, I'm touting for quantity of votes not (necessarily) high score.

Can't do anything about the need to login though

tim

PS - thanks to the one person who has voteed :-(

Comment

Working...
          X