• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ITS GLobal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITS GLobal

Morning All,

Just had a call from 'ITS Global' offering me a global service !?!

The short story is, they provide a job search engine ( a one stop shop ) for you and I to register on an use as a primary source for finding contracts. 'They' then support your application by chasing it with the 'agent' and providing regular feedback..............All sound rosey so far eh

Of course for them to offer this 'service' is a fee to you the contractor £120 per year of £19.99 per month payg etc. Allegedly they have 'exclusivity rights' with many agency's, I pressume this is all linked back to SThree Group in some way ?
    The sales numpty on the line seemed nice enough, but was extremely pushy and got quite miffed at my obtuse reply

Second call I've had from these people, obviously a good plan B for someone if many sign up over the quieter months. I know I won't and don't need they help of these people, but I'm sure many will fall into the trap.

J
    Trainee Techno Pikey

My missus does that for me, so we split the divis
    Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by KpMrJ View Post
      Morning All,

Just had a call from 'ITS Global' offering me a global service !?!

The short story is, they provide a job search engine ( a one stop shop ) for you and I to register on an use as a primary source for finding contracts. 'They' then support your application by chasing it with the 'agent' and providing regular feedback..............All sound rosey so far eh

Of course for them to offer this 'service' is a fee to you the contractor £120 per year of £19.99 per month payg etc. Allegedly they have 'exclusivity rights' with many agency's, I pressume this is all linked back to SThree Group in some way ?
      The sales numpty on the line seemed nice enough, but was extremely pushy and got quite miffed at my obtuse reply

Second call I've had from these people, obviously a good plan B for someone if many sign up over the quieter months. I know I won't and don't need they help of these people, but I'm sure many will fall into the trap.

J
      HAHAHAHA!

Their business model is obviously to prove that there's one born every minute.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
      X