• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ludicrous claim from an umbrella? Of course it is.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Olly View Post
    ...please don't report them.
    Eventually HMRC will get wind and it will tie them in investigation so they can't bother whiter than whites like us
    If you have nothing to hide why should you worry if HMRC are busy or not?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

IT gets better:

"Every company must have a well-devised payroll service solution as it plays an important role in the entire payment management system of the company. If the organization bears efficient tools accelerating the payroll services then it will be easier to keep a track of the payments made to the employees and record them well in order to keep it handy for any future references and for preventing any interruption in the entire process. The payroll solutions also help the organization in filing the accounts to the Companies House on yearly basis and with maximum efficacy. We are one of the leading payroll services companies in UK offering an exquisite range of value added services to the companies across UK. Our services include utilities of varied magnitude and the client has all the freedom to select the right set of services suiting their needs and preferences. In other words, we are no doubt the smart enterprise well equipped to extent adequate payroll support to the different UK companies in a better way and assisting them to set up a reliable and efficient image to the mass.

Whatever be the nature of the business, be it a partnership venture or a sole trading initiative or may be something else, we have devised effective tools to take care of each and every accounting aspect of it with payroll management being the principle concern. We offer a superb range of payroll service solutions offered by the host of expert professionals. Our main aim happens to be providing a comprehensive structure of payroll solutions, which will cover the entire payment mechanism of the company and will prevent all probable reasons interrupting the flow of payment. Apart from that, we have the system of offering regular updates to the client and if they are keen to get the book keeping services, then we also provide payroll calculations and returns. So, if you choose us to be one of your friendly payroll services companies UK, satisfaction is guaranteed"

Last edited by LisaContractorUmbrella; 17 May 2011, 12:08.
      Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        If you have nothing to hide why should you worry if HMRC are busy or not?
        Because I've got much better things to do with my time (and possibly money spent on accountants) than support any investigation.
        Next stupid question?

Comment

Working...
        X