• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lloyds in Wythenshawe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    When I worked there we(the contractors) had a deal with the private car-parking company that owns the top floors of the multistory car park near asda. They issued electronic passes and billed monthly.
    Is this the one where you have to walk up the back stairs to get to your car. If so, that's where I used to park when working for a client there.

Client used to have a minibus shuttle to cross the road (literally) to take people back at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Is this the one where you have to walk up the back stairs to get to your car. If so, that's where I used to park when working for a client there.

Client used to have a minibus shuttle to cross the road (literally) to take people back at the end of the day.
      We have that now in Swansea, have to get the shuttle bus at the park and ride across the M4...

Diolch am fawr.....

Comment

Working...
      X