• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Name and Shame

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErosAlexander View Post
    I am working with EPM scientific now and they are using all sorts of ***** exploitative tactics. I understand they have a business to run, but so do I. so **** them.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Yonks ago there was a website called FreelanceHQ or something like that. It was a site where people could review agencies. It got closed down when a number of the ones who were at the top of the list threatened it with legal action.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
      X