• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Probably another stupid question....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably another stupid question....

How much does it cost to set up an Ltd? My potential account said about £100, is that right?

Cost me £4.99 plus I got £20 cash back for opening a business account through the same company.

Comment

I paid £54, the accountant set it up for me with no additional fees.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by ementalo View Post
        How much does it cost to set up an Ltd? My potential account said about £100, is that right?
        You are going to have to learn to do a bit more research than this if you are going to get to grips with your LTD and the way of contracting IMO.... Falling at the first hurdle isn't a great start really...
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

How much does it cost to set up an Ltd?
          Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
            Excellent find. NLUK is going to love that site.

Comment

This is part of my research. Where better to ask than from those who's been and done it? Thank you those who bothered to help :0)

Comment

This is part of my research. Where better to ask than from those who's been and done it? Thank you those who bothered to help :0)
                Sorry, couldn't resist

My accountant did it all for me (NW). But it's pretty cheap if you do it yourself via Companies House
                Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  You are going to have to learn to do a bit more research than this if you are going to get to grips with your LTD and the way of contracting IMO.... Falling at the first hurdle isn't a great start really...
                  WNLUKS
                  I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Originally posted by kingcook View Post
                    Sorry, couldn't resist

My accountant did it all for me (NW). But it's pretty cheap if you do it yourself via Companies House
                    Same here, nixon williams will set this up and all the other registrations for free, assuming you become a client of course!
                    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Working...
                    X