• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

E-Learning Developer / Instructional Designer Wanted - £400pd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-Learning Developer / Instructional Designer Wanted - £400pd

Hey all,

I'm sure I've seen similar threads in here before, so I assume this is OK.

I've just had to turn down an interesting-looking role as I couldn't commit to timings due to my current contract, and I know the agency are struggling to find people, so as a favour, I thought I'd post in here to see if anyone is interested.

It's an E-Learning Developer / Instructional Designer essentially. Experience in Captivate and Uperform desired. You'll be developing e-learning for SAP, but you don't need SAP experience, so it's great opportunity to work with that technology.

Ideally, they're looking for someone who has worked with LMS solutions, and Cornerstone OnDemand would be particularly desired.

I think it's about a year long contract and you can expect around £400pd (that's what I was offered, you might be able to get more).

Client is a Fortune 500 company, and their European operation is based in Dusseldorf, Germany, but what they were offering me was terms whereby I'd go to Germany maybe a few days each month, to their Bracknell office a few more days, but the rest of the time was WFH if I could do the work from home.

They want someone in ASAP, but I think they'll wait around 4 weeks for the right person.

No agencies please, and if anyone is interested post in here or PM me and I'll send you across to the agency.

Apologies if this post breaches forum protocol!

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
    No agencies please, and if anyone is interested post in here or PM me and I'll send you across to the agency.
    Hi GillsMan

I'm not sure how to find your PM (noob), but I'm sure you can find mine. I'm interested, so please get in touch and thanks for putting the opp up here.

C45

Comment

No problem GM, we're happy for regulars to post this kind of thing.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        No problem GM, we're happy for regulars to post this kind of thing.
        So I'm classed as a regular now? Crickey, time for me to log off and invent a sockie.

Comment

Originally posted by Colt45 View Post
          Hi GillsMan

I'm not sure how to find your PM (noob), but I'm sure you can find mine. I'm interested, so please get in touch and thanks for putting the opp up here.

C45
          Cheers, PM sent.

Comment

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
            So I'm classed as a regular now? Crickey, time for me to log off and invent a sockie.
            LOL

By the way just did a member search using 'Regular' and 'advertise a role' and ever member that came up has been banned and woke up with a horses head in their bed.... Sleep tight
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Thanks for this -

Wouldn't it be great if more ClientCo's / fellow contractors did this kind of thing!

If one more 18 year old straight out of McD's calls me using tecchy terms he doesnt understand, trying to say he can represent me to clientCo - I'm going to go crazy today.

Comment

Working...
              X