• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fancy a Short Term Gig? E-Learning Dev required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fancy a Short Term Gig? E-Learning Dev required

Hey,

Another gig that I can't take but might be of interest to a benched contractor in the e-learning arena. It's for a financial client, Barclays I think, working through a consultancy company. The rate is fairly poo, but it's quite a short contract (1 month) so the tulip rate might not be too bad (I've taken tulip rates when I've only been held to a v v short-term contract). The rate is only about £220pd, but it's for a good client with opportunity to work on a creative project, opportunity for fixed-price work (much more lucrative) in the future, blah blah blah. I think there's decent scope for WFH after the first week.

Basically, if you're an e-learning developer and are free for a month ASAP, contact me and I'll put you in touch with the consultancy, etc.

Sorry about the pony rate. Please don't flame. Personally, if I was benched, I'd take the rate even though it's waaaaay below my normal rate as I could a) put a decent client on my portfolio and b) hawk my name and additional services about.

No flames, it might suit someone for a month
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What technology is it, something like Blackboard ???

I'm doing something similar at the moment, hence couldn't take it as I'm in contract for another year at least but I may be able to suggest other places to post
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        What technology is it, something like Blackboard ???

I'm doing something similar at the moment, hence couldn't take it as I'm in contract for another year at least but I may be able to suggest other places to post
        Take it from me, Blackboard would take a lot longer than a month to fix
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Blackboard is the LMS isn't it? This is for an e-learning developer, so I guess anyone who can develop e-learning using an authoring tool such as Captivate, Lectora, Articulate, etc, or someone who can code it in Flash, HTML or whatever.

BTW - the LMS the e-learning will be hosted on is Cornerstone OnDemand.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
            Blackboard is the LMS isn't it? This is for an e-learning developer, so I guess anyone who can develop e-learning using an authoring tool such as Captivate, Lectora, Articulate, etc, or someone who can code it in Flash, HTML or whatever.

BTW - the LMS the e-learning will be hosted on is Cornerstone OnDemand.

Cheers!
            I'm interested. I have 2-month gap I need to fill.
            You're awesome! Get yourself a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
              Then PM GM man!
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
                Yup, as cojak says, please send me a PM.

Comment

Working...
                X