• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Faster Payment Business Banking Account recommendations...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use HSBC and their payment transfers are super quick. The last time I transferred some money from the business account to the personal one I hit the send button, received confirmation, then I refreshed the personal account window and the money was already there.

Might have something to do with the fact I bank with First Direct though.

Comment

Originally posted by sartois View Post
      I use HSBC and their payment transfers are super quick. The last time I transferred some money from the business account to the personal one I hit the send button, received confirmation, then I refreshed the personal account window and the money was already there.

Might have something to do with the fact I bank with First Direct though.
      +1 to HSBC and the very uweful Android App they have.
      I can transfer money and pay bills from the comfort of absolutely anywhere... almost.

Edit: useful, not uweful. Baaa.
      Don't believe it, until you see it!

Comment

I have personal banking with First Direct and business banking with HSBC. It takes seconds for money to transfer... which you would hope so given they are the same bank. But I worked there for a while, and they managed to miss a digit off my FD account number when entered into their payroll system, and it went unnoticed for 7 months despite FD telling HSBC every month that the account was invalid (I still got paid, fortunately, thanks to some nice people at FD who realised who the money was supposed to go to).... so the fact that I can transfer money in seconds still floors me every time :-)

Blakeyuk

Comment

Working...
        X