• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheapest virtual address in London?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest virtual address in London?

I've looked through Regus packages and they seem a bit pricey for me - I can probably get a room to live in for not much more.
    Can anyone recommend a good alternative?
    All I really need is somewhere central to receive and periodically collect my post...

Originally posted by yasockie View Post
    I've looked through Regus packages and they seem a bit pricey for me - I can probably get a room to live in for not much more.
    Can anyone recommend a good alternative?
    All I really need is somewhere central to receive and periodically collect my post...
    Ecoshed
    Wandsworth Prison Garden
    London

Comment

How about this one? UK Post BOX.
      Pricing seems ok and they have cool facility to scan mail?

Comment

It depends what you're looking for. UK Postbox has an address at an industrial estate in Basingstoke. I needed a UK address for my car insurance when I was contracting in Budapest and their address was only revealed after I paid ( entirely unsuitable - they refused to give me a refund ).

Then I found London Business Services - UK Virtual Office Services (London) located in North London ( similar price ). They often went beyond the contracted level of service - I highly recommend them.

Comment

I use these guys and they were well priced
          FOSVA: Freelance Office Services - Virtual Office and Call Answering

Comment

I'll do it for free but I will steal anything interesting.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

My advice would be not to go for the cheapest option. Lots of business centres are just not organized enough to be able to provide quality service (i.e. your mail might no be forwarded in time). Make sure the company you are planning to go with is physically located in the address you are going to use. Read all the reviews about the provider and make sure they have been in the business for at least a few years.

Of course Regus is pricy as hell but there are many other providers. This is London - competition in the virtual office arena is huge and you can ask for a discount.

Comment

Working...
              X