• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ineligible to be a Company Director

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ineligible to be a Company Director

I am ineligible to be a Company Director and normally operate through UMbrella companies. However, a number of agencies and clients are no recognising umbrella companies. Is there an alternative vehicle I can use to apply for contracts via agencies that only deal with Limited Companies?

A company that you aren't a director of?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I hadn't really understood this 'pwned' expression until I read DirtyDog's post.

Comment

Originally posted by DRobin8410 View Post
      I am ineligible to be a Company Director and normally operate through UMbrella companies. However, a number of agencies and clients are no recognising umbrella companies. Is there an alternative vehicle I can use to apply for contracts via agencies that only deal with Limited Companies?
      For a small fee you can work for my company?
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
      X