• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thrift Associates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thrift Associates

Anybody heard of these guys? I've just had a call from a 'headhunter' that wants to interview me for a permie role at a hotel. Sounds a bit strange don't you think?

hmmm

Originally posted by ~Craig~
    This site is designed to be a vital tool in your job search.
    Yeah right, you cant even search for their current roles, just a load of sh1te about flakey roles they may have. How can the site be a vital tool if I cant even see the roles available.
    Tell em to fek orf
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Yeah I think I will, I don't even have as much as a job spec.

Comment

for a permie role at a hotel.
        what role, waiter, porter

ffs this is a contractor site try ere for hotelwww.polishhotelworkersuk.com jobs
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
          what role, waiter, porter

ffs this is a contractor site try ere for hotelwww.polishhotelworkersuk.com jobs
          Not actually for the hotel, he mentioned Dell.

Comment

Yeah I think I will, I don't even have as much as a job spec.
            Thats OK, they dont have one either.

jobjock www.dreamturbine.com

Comment

He sounds like a headhunter who's going it alone. Might be worthwhile as a speculation if you interview him as much as he's going to interview you. If you do go, insist on meeting the man himself. Also used to be itheadhunter.co.uk
              It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Working...
              X