• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharepoint Development contract - London £300-£350 a day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharepoint Development contract - London £300-£350 a day

Im currently looking for a contractor to work in London on a Sharepoint implementation with some development work. It will be Sharepoint 2013 so i wondered if anyone was interested in the gig, it should be about 4 months worth of work.

Originally posted by reformation View Post
    Im currently looking for a contractor to work in London on a Sharepoint implementation with some development work. It will be Sharepoint 2013 so i wondered if anyone was interested in the gig, it should be about 4 months worth of work.
    £350 in London. Good luck mate but remember the phrase

if you pay peanuts you get monkeys...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

No i know... its not brilliant is it? Hopefully i can find someone!

Comment

You might but there is a good chance he will have 20+ letters in his last name.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          You might but there is a good chance he will have 20+ letters in his last name.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

If you upped the rate by another 100 notes a day you might actually get someone who knows what they're doing and won't leave a pile of tulipe behind when they've finished!

Comment

Maybe... but if there's a £400/day level contractor already in London who is benched and worrying about the £400k mortgage he's taken out, they might jump at the chance to bring in £25k.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

If you offer somebody WFH 3 days a week then you might just get somebody half decent.....

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Maybe... but if there's a £400/day level contractor already in London who is benched and worrying about the £400k mortgage he's taken out, they might jump at the chance to bring in £25k.
                  Yeah exactly, i appreciate its not a great rate but the client isnt a big corporate firm so their budget is a bit tight. I'd obviously like it if the rate was higher but i work with what im given!

If anyone fancies a few months work over the summer in London while its baking hot and you're in the IT room... hmm im not selling this very well...

Lets just go with what d000hg said

Comment

Yeah exactly, i appreciate its not a great rate but the client isnt a big corporate firm so their budget is a bit tight. I'd obviously like it if the rate was higher but i work with what im given!

If anyone fancies a few months work over the summer in London while its baking hot and you're in the IT room... hmm im not selling this very well...

Lets just go with what d000hg said
                    If you don't want to end up cleaning a mess, just learn it and do it yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X