• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ipse Welcomes - government “historic lifeline to contractors”

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I’m afraid that I won’t be signing, I will use my warchest - that’s what it’s there for.
    Precisely.

Utterly laughable and really quite pathetic to suggest that the gov’t should offer handouts for dividends not received.

Comment

125,000 people who understand nothing and are likely to screw things up for everyone else.

Mind you IPSE didn’t understand the issues either so it’s not surprising
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I’m afraid that I won’t be signing, I will use my warchest - that’s what it’s there for.
        Agreed. If anyone manages to get 80% of £700 or whatever it'll be a bonus.
        ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

When the tide goes out we'll see who was really wearing IR35 pants......
          https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            Precisely.

Utterly laughable and really quite pathetic to suggest that the gov’t should offer handouts for dividends not received.
            Perhaps they could just bailout our companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
              When the tide goes out we'll see who was really wearing IR35 pants......
              The funny thing is that most contractors were ready to tough it out as usual until they realised that someone else was getting something
              ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Working...
              X