• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fair play Danbro

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair play Danbro

I know I always slag off agencies etc but fair play to Danbro my umbrella company.....

Not apply to me just yet but, as like most agencies, I get NWW plus bonuses as pay. Causes problems for the furlough thing.

Danbro have stuck at it and sorted it and will now pay "employees" the 80%. Fair play to them for this.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Fair play for doing what they are supposed to do?

Might be worth informing that payroll org setup. They appear to be giving umbrellas a proper chewing on linkedin at the moment.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 13 May 2020, 08:28.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Fair play for doing what they are supposed to do?

Might be worth informing that payroll org setup. They appear to be giving umbrellas a proper chewing on linkedin at the moment.
      Well, I understand no employer is obliged to offer furlough - they could have said tough luck.

Also, because of the mininum wage pay and bonus set up they could have not argued and said we'll apply based on the wage we pay you.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Well, I understand no employer is obliged to offer furlough - they could have said tough luck.

Also, because of the mininum wage pay and bonus set up they could have not argued and said we'll apply based on the wage we pay you.
        Is the last bit right though? The off payroll guy is proper ripping in to them so lost track of what they should / shouldn't be doing.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Is the last bit right though? The off payroll guy is proper ripping in to them so lost track of what they should / shouldn't be doing.
          Not sure. If it affected me directly then I would have paid more attention....

BUT they sorted it so fair play....

More than my agency who tried to say they may be looking to take the same margin per day in £s even if I was furloughed down to £2500 a month. Probably would have ended up half each....

Comment

Working...
          X