• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Umbrella - Furlough

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Umbrella - Furlough

It seems Paystream and Giant are now furloughing contractors working through them after obtaining more clarification from HMRC on what will be paid. I'm through Contractor umbrella who initially said back in March they could not furlough due to the apprenticehip levy and holiday pay and it would cost them as the government would not cover it.

It seems the government has changed it stance on the isutation but Contractor Umbrella have not contacted me or have nothing on their website and hardly have anything regarding the Covid 19 situation.

Before I contact them, if you work through them has anyone spoken to them and asked them to confirm their situation now with furloughing contractors working through them?

The feedback I received earlier this week is that it is still being looked into internally.

Comment

Working...
    X