• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poll: Have you signed the petition?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll: Have you signed the petition?

Coronavirus Support Package for Directors / Shareholders of small Limited Co's. - Petitions
    YES
    13.64%
    NO
    86.36%

Nope as no Andy W option

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Crappy wording.

Please make sure that they are looked after in line with the other taxpayers.
      I mean, it quite literally is in line with "other taxpayers". The JRS applies to the salary earned by company directors, just like employees who don't own their own companies. Parity.

Comment

There's already support in place for Company Directors based on their PAYE income.

HTH.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          Crappy wording.

I mean, it quite literally is in line with "other taxpayers". The JRS applies to the salary earned by company directors, just like employees who don't own their own companies. Parity.
          Maybe it means "looked after", as in concrete boots "looked after".

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            There's already support in place for Company Directors based on their PAYE income.

HTH.
            Which means that most will get a tiny amount, and some people pay themselves via Dividends only.

Comment

Originally posted by andydd68 View Post
              Which means that most will get a tiny amount, and some people pay themselves via Dividends only.
              Don't worry, he's just forgotten this is one of the professional forums rather than General.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I don't think any petition ever made any difference.

It is only to make people think they done their bit, so they have an outlet to their anger and won't march on the streets.

If you really want to make a difference, do something that will attract media.

For example, when you find yourself dying in the ditch, because you have not received support, call Daily Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
                  I don't think any petition ever made any difference.
                  Agreed.

If the Lords can't make headway, a bloody petition won't even figure on the horizons of those to whom it is aimed.

Comment

Working...
                  X