• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CJRS Claim anyone ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJRS Claim anyone ?

Has anyone put a claim in for CJRS ? and how how long before you received it ?

Andy

Originally posted by andydd68 View Post
    Has anyone put a claim in for CJRS ? and how how long before you received it ?

Andy
    Who is "you" here?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
      Who is "you" here?
      Members on this forum..or are you going to be pedantic n point out its paid to companies ?

Comment

Yes, last month and it was paid within 6 days from submission. Not had this month's payment yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by adubya View Post
          Yes, last month and it was paid within 6 days from submission. Not had this month's payment yet though.
          Thanks..its my 8th day, just spoken to HMRC and will be paid within 5...worth noting their web chat service was quick and easy.

Comment

Originally posted by andydd68 View Post
            Thanks..its my 8th day, just spoken to HMRC and will be paid within 5...worth noting their web chat service was quick and easy.
            I spoke to soon...seems there is now an issue....awaiting a call back..jeez

Comment

Hopefully you're not waiting on the funds in order to pay your salary and its just the chasing-up that you're interested in...
              ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
                Hopefully you're not waiting on the funds in order to pay your salary and its just the chasing-up that you're interested in...
                No..ive paid salary (its only me), Ive had couple of calls from HMRC but they dont seem to know whats going on, other than to tell me its been paid or is on its way.

There was a slight issue with Xero as the calculation method they used differed to HMRCs, Ive slightly underclaimed.

Comment

Anyone having issues with CJRS continuing to be paid after you've asked them to stop? May or may not be an issue with a certain large contractor accountancy...
                  ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
                    Anyone having issues with CJRS continuing to be paid after you've asked them to stop? May or may not be an issue with a certain large contractor accountancy...
                    How does todays Rishi annoucement change things for those on PAYE as directors earning 10K a year - I did not do the previous furlough but want to try the new one

Comment

Working...
                    X