• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£1.5BN unclaimed pandemic assistance funds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£1.5BN unclaimed pandemic assistance funds

I guess this doesn't apply to limited companies?

Coronavirus: More face covering rules and GBP1.5bn help unclaimed - BBC News

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Heard that you could apply for a grant for tech upgrades but couldn’t actually find the programme that helped with that.

But no, rich are being bailed out while the poor are hanged out to bleed because they have to learn the value of hard work. Pulling yoursef up by the bootstraps. And all that nonsense.

Someone has to work into this society and definetly it won’t be the rich. Than you have to keep control of the poor so that they don’t interfere with the rich.
    So you just create jobs out of thin air and unnecessary hassle and create a continuous struggle.
    Feudalism never died.

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
      Than you have to keep control of the poor so that they don’t interfere with the rich.

There is also progressive tax system being sold as "social just tax", to ensure the poor stay poor.

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
        There is also progressive tax system being sold as "social just tax", to ensure the poor stay poor.
        It is what it is.
        The good part is that the same system buys the silence of the people that can pose a threat. They promote you to a role where you do to other people what in effect the leading class is doing to you -management.

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
          Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
          It is what it is.
          The good part is that the same system buys the silence of the people that can pose a threat. They promote you to a role where you do to other people what in effect the leading class is doing to you -management.
          Dear me, - a right pair.

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
            Dear me, - a right pair.
            Another MI5 sockie?

Comment

Working...
            X