• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mail up to its old tricks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I can only assume that nick is going to tell me where I am talking bollocks.
    Constantly
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I trust the authorities will be investigating.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I think the only verifiable truth is that you're talking out of your backside but don't let that stop you

This might help you to understand how cached pages earn revenue: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/65062?hl=en

As for the rest of your bollocks, I think my mainframe skills especially in regards to the Internet probably predate you and your desktop computers. I wrote my first webserver back in the early 90's along with IRC, Gopher, etc. and they ran, and still do on mainframes, and much more than that (I presume you know SGML?)

History of the Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TERENA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Ads by Muslim Ad Network "

Did you read that? did you see that? Are you able to understand how web pages are built and constructed?

Where is nick, I wait for his arrival to back up his claims that I am talking bollocks.

Comment

"Ads by Muslim Ad Network "

Did you read that? did you see that? Are you able to understand how web pages are built and constructed?

Where is nick, I wait for his arrival to back up his claims that I am talking bollocks.
          Yes. Did you click on them? In order for a Google cached page to provide revenue for ads they have to be authorised, are they? The question originally was, if they're making revenue from this wouldn't they have been better of leaving the link live rather than removing the forum entry, surely they wold earn more that way, if people clicked on the ads?
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Yes. Did you click on them? In order for a Google cached page to provide revenue for ads they have to be authorised, are they? The question originally was, if they're making revenue from this wouldn't they have been better of leaving the link live rather than removing the forum entry, surely they wold earn more that way, if people clicked on the ads?
            I give up.

Comment

Didn't they remove it because they'd been sussed?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                Didn't they remove it because they'd been sussed?
                Who's been sussed, The Mail or the forum?

I'm confused now.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Who's been sussed, The Mail or the forum?

I'm confused now.
                  Of course it's entirely possible that there's a radicalised muslim working for the DM, posting in his lunchbreak...

Comment

Probably every forum has spoof or malicious stuff. If this one was a fake, so what? Are we expected to think Muslim extremism is all a right wing con? Not really.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I give up.
                      Jolly good, you'll be outsourced soon

Comment

Working...
                      X