• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Convicted pedophile living 2 doors down from baby bp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    If he's in his 60s his libido has probably declined anyway. Ho hum.
    I dunno, Feltz reckons Rolf was still at it in 1996, he would have been 66 then
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I dunno, Feltz reckons Rolf was still at it in 1996, he would have been 66 then
      What about your libido when you were 66 - can you remember that long ago?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        What about your libido when you were 66 - can you remember that long ago?
        66 ? I'm still a spring chicken, me

I had sex 28 times today.

it was hand pollinating my chille peppers with a cotton bud, but it was still nooky. sort of
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Seems the word is out down the street - Mrs BP found out this afternoon. He is in his 60s and apparently was convicted of anal sex with a minor.

Baby bp likes to walk a different way home from me if we go to the co-op. Co-op is 50 metres away. He is out of sight for maybe 30 seconds. Mrs BP now wants me to keep baby bp within sight at all times.

To be fair to her, baby bp is very autistic and walk talk to anyone. He has no concept of danger. I still feel its overkill.

Thoughts?

And no I am not going to confront him.
          Brillo, I don't want to trivialise the situation, but are you 100% sure it wasn't a miner or a mynah?
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
            Brillo, I don't want to trivialise the situation
            This general so go ahead. I expect 99 nonsense comments very every piece of good advice.

Comment

This general so go ahead. I expect 99 nonsense comments very every piece of good advice.
              Ten may I suggest you and the little 'un wear these for any trips to the Co-op.

The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                66 ? I'm still a spring chicken, me

I had sex 28 times today.

it was hand pollinating my chille peppers with a cotton bud, but it was still nooky. sort of
                I hope you washed your hands afterwards.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

Buy her one of these and tell her to run like hell if it ever reads above 100

Comment

Working...
                  X